VMWARE Zimbra | Email and Collaboration for the Post-PC era
VMware Zimbra is a complete email, address book, calendar and tasks solution that can be accessed from the Zimbra Web Client, Zimbra Desktop offline client, Outlook and a variety of other standards-based email clients and mobile devices. It can be deployed as a traditional binary install on Linux, or as a software virtual appliance, commonly referred to as Zimbra appliance.
Bring Together Email, Calendaring and Enterprise Applications
VMware Zimbra is an enterprise-class email, calendar and collaboration solution built for the cloud, both public and private. With a redesigned browser-based interface, Zimbra offers the most innovative messaging experience available today, connecting end users to the information and activity in their personal clouds.
Messaging and Collaboration for the Post-PC Era
• Connect users to their personal clouds with a smarter mailbox that integrates email, voice, tasks, address book, calendar and
• Choose multiple deployment options: in a private cloud as a virtual appliance or hosted in the public cloud
• Out-of-the-box integrated click-to-call, visual voicemail, chat and presence
• Stay connected anywhere on any smartphone or other device with automatic sync
• Work online or offline with Zimbra Desktop or clients such as Microsoft Outlook
• Integrate with external directories for authentication, address lists and provisioning
• Operate at a lower total cost-of-ownership (TCO) than comparable legacy platforms